John F. Coggin | CPA Firm in Houston TX
As a knowledgeable financial professional with decades of accounting experience, John F. Coggin provides Certified Public Accounting services to individuals and businesses throughout the Greater Houston Area.
Some accountants provide a handful of basic services; John Coggin offers a wide range of services that meet nearly any financial services need, plus more. In addition to his status as a Certified Public Accountant, John Coggin holds a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree; this allows him to add business consulting and advising management to his already extensive menu of services. Few other CPA firms in Houston can offer that.
An Accounting Firm that Helps You Achieve Your Goals
Most of us know that tax preparation, bookkeeping and meeting payroll are just the realities of running any kind of enterprise. But clients of our CPA in Houston know that these tasks are really small stepping stones to larger goals: keeping your good name, upgrading your lifestyle by giving you more free time, and expanding your personal or business credit options.
These are necessary tasks – but fortunately, they don’t have to be on your checklist. Trust our firm to perform them instead, accurately and on time. We can do the work, so you can meet your goals.
CPA in Houston TX: Services Provided
John F. Coggin is a full service accounting firm of the highest caliber. Our firm is qualified to perform nearly any financial services task, including but not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
- Business financial reports
Tax Management Services:
- Annual tax preparation
- IRS representation
- Estate and trust planning to minimize tax liability of beneficiaries
- Audits, reviews and compilation
- International taxation advisory
Assurance and Advisory Services
Few CPA firms in Houston offer a close client-advisor relationship; John F. Coggin does. Our accounting firm can expertly advise you regarding business planning and execution, and do so in a friendly manner you are comfortable with for the long-term. The following services are available for our ongoing assurance and advisory clients:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting software selection, implementation, and support
- Business valuations
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Debt and finances advising
- Mergers and acquisitions facilitation
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Business succession planning
As a CPA in Houston who has provided these services to countless clients, John Coggin is capable of advising you regarding your most important business and financial decisions.
Contact our CPA in Houston TX
To discuss your personal or business financial services needs, contact our accounting firm today. We will be glad to meet with you for an informative consultation appointment, wherein your questions can be answered. John Coggin, CPA is located at 2517 Nasa Parkway, Seabrook, Texas 77586. Our office can be reached at (281) 761-5468. To contact our Harris County, Galveston County or Dallas County locations, please utilize the contact form; our office will be sure to reply shortly.